HydAlp - Hydrology of Alpine and High Latitude Basins
- Overview of the project
- Caves, R., Hodson, A., Turpin, O., Clark, C., Ferguson, R. and Quegan, S.(1998) Field verification of SAR wet snow mapping in a non-Alpine environment poster presented at Second International Workshop on Retrieval of Bio- and Geophysical Parameters from SAR data for Land Applications
- Caves, R., Turpin, O., Nagler, T. and Miller, D. (1998). "The role of Earth Observation in snowmelt runoff monitoring from high latitude basins", In 1998 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium Proceedings, Seattle, IEEE Catalog Number 98CH36174, pp. 1858-1860.
- Caves, R., Turpin, O., Nagler, T. and Miller, D. (1998). "The role of Earth Observation in snowmelt runoff monitoring from high latitude basins", In Proc. RSS98 Developing International Connections, The University of Greenwich, 9-11 September 1998, Remote Sensing Society , pp. 709-715, 1998.
- Dunham, R., Benham, T., Wright, G., Miller, D. and Wright, R. (1998) Sub-pixel analysis poster presented at ERDAS UK Users group meeting 1998. (1 Mb)
- Dunham, R., Miller, D. and Wright, G. (1998): The HYDALP project - a Scottish perspective Presented at the SRM workshop, University of Berne, 29th June - 3rd July 1998. (949 Kb)
- Kleindienst, H (1998): Operational snowmelt runoff forecasting in the Alps. Presentation at the 4th International SRM Workshop, 1998, Bern.
- Ferguson, R., Turpin, O. (1999): Hydrological modelling in mountain environments. In: M.F. Price, T.H. Mather and E.C. Robertson (eds) Global change in the mountains. Parthenon, London and New York. pp 49-50, in press.
- Kleindienst, H., Pfister, M. & Baumgartner, M.F. (1998): Pre-operational snowmelt forecasting based on an integration of ground measurements, meteorological forecasts and satellite data. Submitted for IAHS Publication.
- Rott H., Baumgartner M., Ferguson R., Johansson B., Nagler T., Quegan S. and Wright G., (1998): The HYDALP project: towards operational remote sensing applications in snow hydrology Annales Geophysicae, Supplement II, Vol. 16, C511.
- Nagler, T. and Rott, H. 1998. "SAR Tools for Snowmelt Modelling in the Project HydAlp", In 1998 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium Proceedings, Seattle, IEEE Catalog Number 98CH36174, pp. 1521-1523.
- Nagler T., and Rott H., (1999): SAR snow cover retrievals for snowmelt runoff modelling. Earth Observation Quarterly, March 1999, in press.
- Nagler, T., Rott, H. and Glendinning, G. 1998., "Snowmelt modelling using Radarsat data", In Proc. of the Radarsat ADRO Final Symposium (Montreal, Oct. 1998), in press.
- Nagler T., Rott, H. and Glendinning, G. (1998): SAR-based snow cover retrievals for runoff modelling. Proc. of Second International Workshop on Retrieval of Bio- and Geophysical Parameters from SAR data for Land Applications, in press.
- Voigt, S., Kleindienst, H. & Baumgartner, M.F. (1998): Snowmelt forecasting as a contribution to operational flood warning: A system integrating remote sensing data and meteorological model output. (ed.) Zschau, J. et al.: Early Warning Systems for Natural Disaster Reduction, Proceedings of the International IDNDR-Conference on Early Warning Systems for the Reduction of Natural Disasters, Potsdam 1998
- Voigt, S., Koch, M.& Baumgartner, M.F. (1998): A multichannel threshold technique for NOAA-AVHRR data to monitor the extent of snow cover in the Swiss Alps. Submitted for IAHS Publication.
| Participants | WWW resources | HydAlp homepage
Last updated 19th Januaray, 1999
Roger Dunham - email@example.com